Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    when providing a transcript from your first degree with a masters application, is it expected that this includes every individual module taken over 3 years of study, or would a transcript containing your final grades and degree classification suffice?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ems82)
    when providing a transcript from your first degree with a masters application, is it expected that this includes every individual module taken over 3 years of study, or would a transcript containing your final grades and degree classification suffice?
    As far as I know it needs to list every module, but if you want to make sure, you could just ask your university's academic office. They're the ones who actually do the transcripts, so they're bound to know.

ReputationRep:
    Transcripts generally include every mark for every module over the whole three years.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I can confirm that this is the case. I sent them my every grade over the 4 years of my scottish course!

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.