Can I change my course after receiving an offer?? Watch

rosebud21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have recently received an unconditional offer to study Physical Education. I have been thinking about my choice a lot lately and I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to switch courses (Sports Science)??? I am still incredibly keen on the Physical Education course, however Sports Science was also a big option for me from the beginning and I'm now wishing I would have chosen it.
Many thanks
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rosebud21)
I have recently received an unconditional offer to study Physical Education. I have been thinking about my choice a lot lately and I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to switch courses (Sports Science)??? I am still incredibly keen on the Physical Education course, however Sports Science was also a big option for me from the beginning and I'm now wishing I would have chosen it.
Many thanks
Wait a while so that you know you are sure you want to change. It's only been recently that you sent your application, and when you sent it you were sure you wanted the other course. If you change your mind again, you won't be able to switch back!

In a few weeks, email the admissions team. Make sure you include your UCAS ID number. Explain that you would like to change course. The email only needs to be short (a few sentences) because if they need anything extra they will let you know.
Liverpool John Moores
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Rosebud,

The general deadline for UCAS applications is 15th Jan, so there's still time for alterations!

I recommend ringing the admissions team for physical ed. and explaining the situation to them, they'll have the best advice for you.

Faculty of Education, Health and Community (Education)
T: 0151 231 5340
E: [email protected]

I'm guessing you used up all of your uni options on UCAS too?

Kerri

;68879324]I have recently received an unconditional offer to study Physical Education. I have been thinking about my choice a lot lately and I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to switch courses (Sports Science)??? I am still incredibly keen on the Physical Education course, however Sports Science was also a big option for me from the beginning and I'm now wishing I would have chosen it.
Many thanks [/QUOTE]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.54%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (81)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (546)
59.48%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (130)
14.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise