Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Just a small question, Where do we send our loan notification (one that says fees are paid by slc) to and is it by email or post?

Also do we send this, like, now or after invoice has been received?
    Sorry but it isn't very clear in the What Happens Next booklet

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    yeh i found that book confusing as well, but could u tell me what the loan notification letter looks like please??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlya)
    Hi,

Just a small question, Where do we send our loan notification (one that says fees are paid by slc) to and is it by email or post?

Also do we send this, like, now or after invoice has been received?
    Sorry but it isn't very clear in the What Happens Next booklet

Thanks in advance
    Hiya, i think you have to post a photocopy of the financial notification to Wrawick Student Finance so they know the SLC is paying the tuition fees on your behalf. You can find the Finance address on the Warwick Website. Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx007)
    yeh i found that book confusing as well, but could u tell me what the loan notification letter looks like please??
    its the letter that comes form your local council when you applied for student loans/grants. it says on the top of the letter Financial notification. it comes with a second letter thats bascially states what loan or grant you will be recieving from the SLC towards uni costs.

ReputationRep:
    so u send a copy of both letters?

ReputationRep:
    thats wat i'm gonna do.

ReputationRep:
    it says in the welcome book to send a copy of financial notification to student Finance but i read somewhere(can't remember where) that we had to send it to the Academic office at Warwick. so i might just send it to both departments just to be on the safe side.

ReputationRep:
    im gonna ring the university up on tuesday just to be sure

ReputationRep:
    Source: Clicky!

"Your LA will determine your eligibility for a Tuition Fee Loan as well as your entitlement to a Maintenance Grant and Maintenance Loan for your living expenses. Once the LA has processed your details, they will send your application to Student Finance Direct (a service managed by the Student Loans Company in partnership with LAs and the Department for Education and Skills). Student Finance Direct will send you a notice of the loans and any support you are entitled to. It is important that you send one copy of this form to:

* Student Finance,
    Academic Office
    University House
    University of Warwick
    Coventry
    CV4 8UW

The Student Loans Company will arrange to pay your Tuition Fee Loan directly to the University on your behalf. Before you join the University in October you will receive an invoice for your tuition fees in your Welcome to Warwick pack. Students who have arranged a Tuition Fee Loan from their LA and who have forwarded a copy of their Student Finance Direct Support Notification to Student Finance, Academic Office, need take no further action with this invoice. "

ReputationRep:
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, thanks, I spend ages looking for info on the website, good job someone's better than I am

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.