The Student Room Group

What is the nicest compliment you've ever received?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AshEntropy
Mhm, someone on TSR once said that they find my Pokémon GIFs annoying... that's the worst thing someone has said to me though, I guess I'm quite lucky.

But your pokemon GIFs are the best.
Original post by UWS
As the title says. What's the nicest compliment you've ever received and who said it to you?

For me it was when my crush said I was such a good brother to her. Don't you think it's a lovely thing to say? :h:

Discuss.

Thats my life lol
Hmm my nicest compliment was when someone said they love how I use sarcasm as my first defence :biggrin:

Spoiler

someone once said I was a beautiful person inside and out, and my teacher once told me he thought I was more intelligent than the rest of the faculty put together haha..
Original post by UWS
As the title says. What's the nicest compliment you've ever received and who said it to you?

For me it was when my crush said I was such a good brother to her. Don't you think it's a lovely thing to say? :h:

Discuss.

"You're going to change the world one day." :smile:
''The only reason you get away with your extreme political views is because of your looks.''

:plz2:
Reply 86
Original post by DabThruALevels
Hmm my nicest compliment was when someone said they love how I use sarcasm as my first defence :biggrin:

Spoiler

You dabbed through A Levels, didn't anyone compliment you on that? :biggrin:
Original post by UWS
You dabbed through A Levels, didn't anyone compliment you on that? :biggrin:

It's not enough to please these wild creatures out here in dis jungle.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Damn shawty got a fatty

:blushing:

Some random old lady on the bus got chatting to me randomly about 2 years ago and she said, "Mark my words, you'll be able to have your pick of men when you get older."

Was a very nice compliment but still waiting for it to happen :colonhash:
Original post by PrincessBO$$

It's big and fat. But it ain't no lie.

*flips weave*
Original post by Lord Samosa
It's big and fat. But it ain't no lie.

*flips weave*

Original post by PrincessBO$$

Reply 93
"I don't think ive ever seen anyone fit so many doritos in their mouth at once you're an expert":biggrin:
Reply 94
Original post by frostee
"I don't think ive ever seen anyone fit so many doritos in their mouth at once you're an expert":biggrin:

What's your favourite flavour? :h:
Reply 95
Original post by frostee

Maybe they have big doritos? :teehee:

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Some random old lady on the bus got chatting to me randomly about 2 years ago and she said, "Mark my words, you'll be able to have your pick of men when you get older."

Was a very nice compliment but still waiting for it to happen :colonhash:

It'll happen :h:
Reply 96
Original post by AshEntropy
What's your favourite flavour? :h:

chilli heatwave always!! what about you?
**** off
Thats one of the nicer ones :/
Reply 98
Original post by frostee
chilli heatwave always!! what about you?

Cool original :colondollar:
Being told by a customer at work that I look like a fairy :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest