The Student Room Group

Its december omg!!???

Basically the title, like I am so scared because exams in May are quickly arriving. Like is there time to revise for the real exams, and improve my grades. I am taking Bio,Chem, Physics and psychology and my grades are E's D's. Is there enough time?
Reply 1
Original post by Freshstart123
Basically the title, like I am so scared because exams in May are quickly arriving. Like is there time to revise for the real exams, and improve my grades. I am taking Bio,Chem, Physics and psychology and my grades are E's D's. Is there enough time?

I was getting Es and Us last year around February/March time in Geography and Biology. Used that time wisely to improve my grades and I got Cs in them subjects in my AS exams. Start revising now, work hard and you'll be fine
Yes you have time :smile:
Reply 3
yeah i started off getting Us and Es in AS doing bio, chem, phys and computing
I think I started hitting Bs, Cs, and As in January
work hard over christmas and do past papers make sure you not only know your stuff like the back of your hand, but can also apply the knowledge in any scenario they might try and surprise you with in the exam

good luck
Pls don't remind me
I'm still stuck in September d'accord
Reply 5
It is not predictable that December will come around? Or is it still a big surprise?
Reply 6
lol you'll be fine don't worry...my mocks in January earlier this year I got BCCDU but I came out with AABBC in my AS's, there is plenty of time as long as you stay focused :smile: my Physics grade didn't start improving from a U until around March as well :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest