Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I saw similar threads to this one for other Halls, so I thought I'd make one for this too

I hadn't even heard of the place till this morning when I got my letter, but the more I read about it the better it sounds, even if it's not on The Vale.

Any other people been designated Victoria Hall too? possibly anyone near Flat H8?

Hope to see you a month from now if so

ReputationRep:
    Yeeep, me, but you already knew that.

Flat K4!

ReputationRep:
    when you finally get in be very astute. VH like to make a few quid at the end for alleged damage, missing kitchen equipment which was never originally present or something damaged before you arrived. Charges are excess, more like fines. So make sure you out down everything not absolute perfect.

ReputationRep:
    I see. well, thanks for the warning, I'll try and be careful.

ReputationRep:
    To any people on here who don't know already - there's a great Facebook group where people have stated what Flat theyre going to be in and whatnot, I suggest you check it out ^_^

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 28, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.