I will be taking STEP II & III down tomorrow

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Euler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
This is to let everyone know that I will be taking STEP II and STEP III papers down from the site tomorrow at noon...

It has been taken down now
It'sPhil...
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by integral_neo)
This is to let everyone know that I will be taking STEP II and STEP III papers down from the site tomorrow at noon...
I got halfway through STEP II then I cant access the site any more. It comes up with the geocities "page acnnot be displayed" page
Euler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by It'sPhil...)
I got halfway through STEP II then I cant access the site any more. It comes up with the geocities "page acnnot be displayed" page

Sorry I have to take it down soon because OCR won't be too happy (as they make money by selling past STEP papers!)

And you are receiving the error message because the site has restrictions on data transfer and you cannot access any of the contents for any hour, so try after an hour it will be fine..otherwise tell me ur email address i will email them to u..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (40)
20.83%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (46)
23.96%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (35)
18.23%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (41)
21.35%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.33%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise