The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why is channel 5 so obsessed about people on benefits?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Most of the media is controlled by the same jewish/global secret societies. It is part of the demonisation of white english culture worldwide; there is a clear agenda. Whites can never be the victim (unless its east europeans in uk) otherwise this would threaten the planned takeover/extinction of english ethnic nationhood.
Original post by sleepysnooze
because watching people on benefits is like watching circus monkeys
there's a reason the vast majority of them are on benefits - because they're morons
and morons on tv are hilarious

So your saying if somebody gets run over and is paralysed or gets cancer or suffers depression, PTSD etc and has to claim disability benefits then in your mind they're morons????

That's how these TV program's have brainwashed the Britsh people who were once renowned for their tolerance, charity, Fair play and respect into resentful bigoted people.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ambitious1999
So your saying if somebody gets run over and is paralysed or gets cancer or suffers depression, PTSD etc and has to claim disability benefits then in your mind they're morons????

That's how these TV program's have brainwashed the Britsh people who were once renowned for their tolerance, charity, Fair play and respect into resentful bigoted people.

*sigh* I said "the vast majority of them". read my original message. I am talking about the vast majority of them whom are toothless, uneducated, undisciplined, thuggish, often single-parent CHAVS. nobody even wants to see some random wheelchair bound person on such a show - it wouldn't be in line with the spirit of such a spectacle, unless they're also incredibly excentric, or it's merely a segment of sentiment and tears that some people get a kick out of.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ambitious1999

The media elite (remainers basically) have total contempt for the native population. Channel 5, the broadcast media, reuters, sky; they're all basically zionists in different ways. So not only are they having at laugh at us/them, but they get to play out their eugenicist agenda. What the British people need to do is not play in to their hands and reject these ways of life in toto. Communities need to be self sufficient and morally upstanding and not play in to the hands of social workers, marxists and other scum.
*sigh* I said "the vast majority of them". read my original message. I am talking about the vast majority of them whom are toothless, uneducated, undisciplined, thuggish, often single-parent CHAVS. nobody even wants to see some random wheelchair bound person on such a show - it wouldn't be in line with the spirit of such a spectacle, unless they're also incredibly excentric, or it's merely a segment of sentiment and tears that some people get a kick out of.

You're about a million percent wrong when you say "the vast majority" of people claiming benefits are like that. Where did you get that idiotic, laughable, childishly simplistic idea? It's the minority, not the majority, of benefit claimants who fit those tired old stereotypes.

Oh, and it's spelt eccentric, not excentric - sounds like YOU might be the uneducated one...
(edited 7 years ago)
There are a lot of benefits shows on Channel 5 because there is a large section of society that has a fascination with seeing other human beings struggle. It makes them feel better about their own lives and situations...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lh030396
You're about a million percent wrong when you say "the vast majority" of people claiming benefits are like that. Where did you get that idiotic, laughable, childishly simplistic idea? It's the minority, not the majority, of benefit claimants who fit those tired old stereotypes.

think about it: why would anybody be on benefits? let's think of two big reasons:

1) they have no job
2) they're a very young single mother (or "parent/father", but it's usually a single mother, let's be real)

why would you have no job? because nobody will hire you. why will nobody hire you? because you're a moron who interviews like a moron

let's tackle the next criterion:

why would you be a single mother? because you make incredibly poor life choices and you're visibly irresponsible to the point that it will follow you for life. and why is this? because they're a...(you guessed it): a moron.

surely you'd fine it an exception that an INTELLIGENT and responsible citizen would ever find themselves on benefits? if they were intelligent and qualifiable, then they'd seldom ever find themselves in such a scenario. they'd do everything they possibly could to *avoid* living on welfare street with all the toothless northern goblins (okay I'm exaggerating, but only slightly). a woman who doesn't have a child at, like, 17-22, is not easily going to be anchored down in some source of financial drainage too. it will OBVIOUSLY be the single mothers and the moronic unemployable males (and females) that become welfare slouches. that's really just a simple fact. it's like saying most wealthy people aren't stupid, or "Moderately more intelligent than others on average". I really don't understand your problem here.

Oh, and it's spelt eccentric, not excentric - sounds like YOU might be the uneducated one...

so my entire depth of knowledge is based on one spelling error regarding a word nobody regularly seems to use? are you special?
think about it: why would anybody be on benefits? let's think of two big reasons:

1) they have no job
2) they're a very young single mother (or "parent/father", but it's usually a single mother, let's be real)

why would you have no job? because nobody will hire you. why will nobody hire you? because you're a moron who interviews like a moron

why would you be a single mother? because you make incredibly poor life choices and you're visibly irresponsible to the point that it will follow you for life. and why is this? because they're a...(you guessed it): a moron.

surely you'd fine it an exception that an INTELLIGENT and responsible citizen would ever find themselves on benefits? if they were intelligent and qualifiable, then they'd seldom ever find themselves in such a scenario. they'd do everything they possibly could to *avoid* living on welfare street with all the toothless northern goblins (okay I'm exaggerating, but only slightly). a woman who doesn't have a child at, like, 17-22, is not easily going to be anchored down in some source of financial drainage too. it will OBVIOUSLY be the single mothers and the moronic unemployable males (and females) that become welfare slouches. that's really just a simple fact. it's like saying most wealthy people aren't stupid, or "Moderately more intelligent than others on average". I really don't understand your problem here.

so my entire depth of knowledge is based on one spelling error regarding a word nobody regularly seems to use? are you special?

I have better things to do with my time than read the load of waffle that you've just spewed all over this forum thread. And I sure as hell have better things to do than argue with some moronic virgin right-wing internet troll who's angry and disappointed with life...

Have a bad day, and make sure you brush up on those spellings...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lh030396
I have better things to do with my time than read the load of waffle that you've just spewed all over this forum thread. And I sure as hell have better things to do than argue with some moronic virgin right-wing internet troll who's angry and disappointed with life...

Have a bad day, and make sure you brush up on those spellings...

"virgin internet right wing troll"
lmao is that seriously the best insult you could come up with? poor form
not only can you not refute what I said but the only thing you could throw back was *that* lame excuse for an insult? you aren't exactly bright are you? in fact, your parents are probably on benefits aren't they, hence your apologism. and guess what? if your dumb **** parents are dumb ****s, guess what that probably makes you?
(edited 7 years ago)

1) they have no job

Lol. I'm on benefits and I know how to spell eccentric.
I find it a silly criticism, they're not grafting hard so they must be bad people. How bad must your life be that you are jealous of people who stay home and watch Sky TV all day?
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Lol. I'm on benefits and I know how to spell eccentric.

I don't care, you're on benefits. that says a lot more than your ability or inability to spell one word correctly. that ability isn't going to stop you scrounging off my tax money, is it.
I don't care, you're on benefits. that says a lot more than your ability or inability to spell one word correctly. that ability isn't going to stop you scrounging off my tax money, is it.

I don't consider being disabled and unable to work as 'scrounging'. And it ain't YOUR 'tax money'. Once my benefits come into my account it's MY money.
Original post by SmallTownGirl
I don't consider being disabled and unable to work as 'scrounging'.

it kinda is though, isn't it.
it's not the worst form of it but any kind of free money for no work is *sort of* scrounging.

And it ain't YOUR 'tax money'. Once my benefits come into my account it's MY money.

taxation is theft.
there's no such thing as fair taxation just like there's no such thing as "fair robbery", or "fair rape". taxation is stealing of fairly and legitimately earned money for an ochlocratic benefit. government isn't good just because it rules you - if a criminal organisation stole from everybody and demanded that its theft was fair, that wouldnt make it any more fair, would it.
so don't you call MY tax money yours. because if we earn OUR money through earning it fairly and without force, then you can NEVER call your benefits earned, while I can call my tax money earned. I *can* say that it is "stolen", though. and I "give" to the HMRC in the same way a rape victim "makes love" to her rapist. taxation is illegitimate in exactly that same sense for the exact same reason. and it's wrenched that you are almost justifying this sick system.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 34
Are you OK ?
Reply 35
Are you OK ?