Turn on thread page Beta

Xbox 360 VGA HD Cable watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Bought this off the ebay, the Official Xbox 360 VGA HD Cable, worked on my computer's 17" normal monitor, great graphics in 1280x1024, but that's nothing if I can't hear a thing! The audio L and R connectors will not work with my speakers (from 1998), as the right one only has cables going out of it, one to connect to the other speaker and the other to connect to the computer's audio card. Also, there aren't L and R sockets in the monitor either, which I bought 2 months ago.

Should I buy new speakers? and if so, which ones? If anybody could give me links, or even speakers in Argos catalogues, I would really appreciate it Otherwise I'm stuck with 480p on a 32" screen

ReputationRep:
    http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Perip...productId=9744

This looks right up my street

Did you not get an adapter to make the L+R into one plug? It comes with the official VGA cable.

Did you buy it brand new?

(Original post by Don John)
    http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Perip...productId=9744

This looks right up my street
    Thats the one I'm on about. Should have come with the official cable anyway. Check the box maybe???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don John)
    Bought this off the ebay
    Bought used off ebay, anyhoo, I'm buying it off ebay for £2.48, so that's another 4 or 5 days i've gotta wait

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.