Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if there are any good dance schools in Bristol? Mainly adult ballet, contemporary, jazz or street dance classes of quite high level and standard, but please tell me what you know.

I might be applying to Bristol 2004 to study physics and I really want to keep up my dancing. How many dance schools are there and which is/are the best and how many/what classes do they offer.

Also, what about the Dance Society? Does it have many classes, who teaches, and what level are they?

Any info on dance classes in Bristol would be great.
    Thanks,
    Florence/Dancer83

ReputationRep:
    Try the university's Dance Society.

ReputationRep:
    Dancer83 - there are a number of dance schools in Bristol. The one which is probably the best is based in Clifton and is called The Bristol School of Dancing. It does a wide range of classes and is run by a member of the well-known Redgrave family.

There are other good classes in the bristol area though. Let me know if you want any more info!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of any street dance classes in Bristol?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.