The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm... as a 23yr old who "never got round" to having sex, I find the original post interesting.. I tell myself stuff like that sometimes, but I know I don't really mean it. I want to love and be lovedm, but I guess i just never really learned how to express myself that way. And many ppl now assume I'm gay. Ah well *violins*
Reply 21
cyberpariah
Hmmm... as a 23yr old who "never got round" to having sex, I find the original post interesting.. I tell myself stuff like that sometimes, but I know I don't really mean it. I want to love and be lovedm, but I guess i just never really learned how to express myself that way. And many ppl now assume I'm gay. Ah well *violins*

Getting a hobby is a good idea.
Reply 22
Anonymous
I'm 25 now and have never had sex. And yet, even though I wanted it all the time when I was an adolescent, I'm really not that interested in it now. Relationships seem like loads of hassle and stress. Is there really anything wrong with just getting on with life and ignoring the whole sex thing?

I don't think there is anything wrong with that. If you don't like it, then what's the point?
btw are you male or female?
Reply 23
angel156
I don't think there is anything wrong with that. If you don't like it, then what's the point?
btw are you male or female?

I think I might like it, I just don't care that much any more.
Male.

Latest

Trending

Trending