Canada goose jackets

Watch
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does anyone here have a canada goose jacket. They are really expensive but look cool. This one is cool
http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod27/dw/image/v2/AATA_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-canadagoose-master-catalog/default/dw4d5091af/images/productimages/2062M_315_b.jpg?sw=575&sh=863&sm =fitImage

EDIT BY CT:

Tessuti often have 20% off Canada Goose jackets. Check the sale here: https://www.tessuti.co.uk/brand/canada-goose/sale/
Last edited by Professor Oak; 1 year ago
Taran001
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have a very similar one
Patrick-Bateman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've got the exact one you posted. It's super warm and also very stylish as you said. Expensive, however it's a high quality piece
guaranteed to last decades.
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
(Original post by Taran001)
I have a very similar one
oh really can I ask how much you paid for it and if you are pleased with it? Also do you regret spending that much on it have you had a lot of use out of it? thanks
Carthaginian
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You literally have an animal on your head though.
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
(Original post by Patrick-Bateman)
I've got the exact one you posted. It's super warm and also very stylish as you said. Expensive, however it's a high quality piece
guaranteed to last decades.
Where did you get it from? Are they pretty water proof also are you glad you spent so much thanks.
Taran001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by karl pilkington)
oh really can I ask how much you paid for it and if you are pleased with it? Also do you regret spending that much on it have you had a lot of use out of it? thanks
£100 and I wear it all the time when its cold . One of my best buys and guess what it is almost 2 years old!!!
Patrick-Bateman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Where did you get it from? Are they pretty water proof also are you glad you spent so much thanks.
Bought it from Selfridges London. Payed around £800 if I remeber correctly. Definetly would say they are pretty water proof as I've never had an issue with water soaking through. Depends on what you're looking for as to wether or not it's worth the price. You could buy a Moncler for a similar price for a completely different look or go withe the CG. If you like the style it's worth it as the quality is excellent.
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
£100 and I wear it all the time when its cold . One of my best buys and guess what it is almost 2 years old!!!
are you sure it is genuine if it only cost £100 can I ask where you got it from?
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Carthaginian)
You literally have an animal on your head though.
:laugh: like something Cruella de Vill would wear.
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
bump
hezzlington
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dont. just dont lol.
username2938488
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
THEY'RE ON SALE RN ON THEIR WEBSITE. sorry for the caps
Taran001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
are you sure it is genuine if it only cost £100 can I ask where you got it from?
I used student discount which cut the price 50%
vela1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I used student discount which cut the price 50%
If you're going to lie at least make it believable.
Taran001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by vela1)
If you're going to lie at least make it believable.
It was on Unidays coat on asos was already 30% off and because of boxing day in 2014 i got the extra 20% off. So you can just do one mate
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
still too expensive probably get this instead

username2859416
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got mine 4 years ago £350 bought in the states, and probably the least stylish jacket I own haha best best thing I ever bought though. But I do a lot of outdoors research and in really cold dry places where down and fur to prevent hypothermia are pretty much perfect. in the rain they will soak through (about 30 mins of heavy rain will do it) and so if I didn't do what I do I wouldn't need it as I have to wear a taped waterproof by north face instead - hyvent tech really works, north face is a good choice of CG for most people in the U.K. So yeah unless you live on the east coast, north of about Durham and spend a lot of time outside don't bother and just get a cheaper coat WITHOUT FUR. Seriously think about whether you need it or just want to look stylish. If I knew what I know now I don't think I would've got real down or fur as a lot of alternatives are almost as good now and cheaper!
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
(Original post by mb293)
I got mine 4 years ago £350 bought in the states, and probably the least stylish jacket I own haha best best thing I ever bought though. But I do a lot of outdoors research and in really cold dry places where down and fur to prevent hypothermia are pretty much perfect. in the rain they will soak through and so if I didn't do what I do I wouldn't need it. So yeah unless you live on the east coast, north of about Durham and spend a lot of time outside don't bother and just get a cheaper coat WITHOUT FUR. Seriously think about whether you need it or just want to look stylish. If I knew what I know now I don't think I would've got real down or fur as a lot of alternatives are almost as good now and cheaper!
I thought they were water resistant also isn't down the best insulation and still beats artificial? Also doesn't yours look pretty cool or are they a bit puffy and big looking? Also I need it because I walk a lot and go out in the cold at night etc I will probably just get a cheaper down jacket though as 800 is way too much
username2859416
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I thought they were water resistant also isn't down the best insulation and still beats artificial? Also doesn't yours look pretty cool or are they a bit puffy and big looking? Also I need it because I walk a lot and go out in the cold at night etc I will probably just get a cheaper down jacket though as 800 is way too much
Yeah they're water resistant but not fully waterproof sadly trust me I have been soaked a few times 😞 yeah it does still beat artificial but other materials have come a long way, also the fur on the jacket won't help you at all unless you have the hood fully up and buttoned tight which people I've noticed rarely do becuase we hardly see blizzards here in the U.K. 😂 mines a huge red (now quite dirty too) expedition parka and I literally look like a marshmellow but I have more recently been told that's back in fashion so perhaps it is cool I don't know? Yeah your right they've a bumped the price so much, I don't think the hike is worth it now compared to other brands. I'd really recommend north face though their stuff is waterproof and some have down so just as cosy! Good luck with the search, whatever you buy will probably be an investment I'm sure ☺️

Personally I think this one is pretty nice and similar https://www.thenorthface.co.uk/shop/...ariationId=LPW
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (6)
35.29%
No - I have already returned home (2)
11.76%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (6)
35.29%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (0)
0%
No - I live at home during term anyway (3)
17.65%

Watched Threads