The Student Room Group

Is there any uni courses that would take CCC at A level

Hello, I am studying A level Biology, Chemistry and Physics and was wondering if i would only get CCC in these A levels, is there any Uni that would offer me a course related to science ? Or would i have to retake my A levels?No one in my family went to uni therefore i do not know anything about how it works so was wondering if anyone could help me. Thank you.
London Met
Reply 2
Original post by Giving
Hello, I am studying A level Biology, Chemistry and Physics and was wondering if i would only get CCC in these A levels, is there any Uni that would offer me a course related to science ? Or would i have to retake my A levels?No one in my family went to uni therefore i do not know anything about how it works so was wondering if anyone could help me. Thank you.

Of course. Just use WhatUni and type in the name of the course, or use UCAS course search.
Reply 3
There are unis that you could get in with CCC but obviously they will be at the lower end of the ratings tables. Achieving BBB or even BBC would put you in a much better position for getting into a decent uni.
Reply 4
Yes, you can do foundation year courses for pharmacy/medicine at a couple of uni's

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest