AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I need to really completely change my loan application for this year. I am not a 3rd year full time as my application says but a 2nd year part time and my loan is now going to me income-based because my low-income parents have agreed to supply their info now.

BUT I can't get in touch with the Student Loan's people, everytime I call they are engaged and I am also in work because I work full time now. Its a nightmare.

My payment is sooo going to be late right now and I can't afford it to be that late. Any ideas?
the sand man
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
or go down in person to your loacel LEA where ever the froms get sent to
ok go on line and send them an massage throw the student fanice website from your acount there that might help or give u some more phone numbers,
Greenmile
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just put it in writing to your LEA as soon as possible. They should be able to sort it out for you.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Its my day off tomorrow so I will be writing off to them but I find it's an absoute pain in the arse that I can't get hold of anyone because my mother who is also a student, as had to send off her P60 for her application now so I am going to have to wait for that to be return for her to send it off again for mine.

In the meantime, I have so little money to live off, its a nightmare.
Greenmile
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you are both with the same LEA you shouldn't need to send it off again because they will assess both of you together anyway, as you are from the same household (for finance purposes).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.85%
No (182)
76.15%

Watched Threads