The Student Room Group

AAC offers (Am I being unrealistic?)

I very unexpectedly got a D in Psychology last year (I basically passed out in the exam) but it's making it really hard to die what uni's to apply for.
Originally I wanted:
York (should I changed to Psychology in Education ABB?), Bristol (contextual offer hopefully), Lancaster, Surrey and Bath (I know that's just unrealistic :frown: )
I've changed Surry and Bath to Kent and Sussex but haven't visited them.
Also considering changing any of them for Loughborough or Edinburgh.
Dows anyone have any advise on whether I'll get rejected cos I am freaking out *cries...*
Original post by ElleBird28
I very unexpectedly got a D in Psychology last year (I basically passed out in the exam) but it's making it really hard to die what uni's to apply for.
Originally I wanted:
York (should I changed to Psychology in Education ABB?), Bristol (contextual offer hopefully), Lancaster, Surrey and Bath (I know that's just unrealistic :frown: )
I've changed Surry and Bath to Kent and Sussex but haven't visited them.
Also considering changing any of them for Loughborough or Edinburgh.
Dows anyone have any advise on whether I'll get rejected cos I am freaking out *cries...*

No you might have a chance, my friend was predicted BBB and he applied to surrey and city (mechanical engineering) both asking for AAB. He got offers from both of them, but his personal statement was Really good. Just make sure personal statement stands out and your teacher reference is solid .

Quick Reply

Latest