kingalan
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
How long have i got to accept my uni offer? I know the university has offered me the place but ucas track hasnt updated..and i cant phone the uni until tuesday seeing as its a bank holiday..my mate said he received a letter from ucas with a tear-off slip he sent back to them..i havent received anything like that..should i be worried at this point?
justinsh
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have the same question
Sianne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I received my slip on Thursday. I think you had 14 days after the date on the letter, some of which don't even require the slip to be returned.
Gryffprefect
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well if it hasnt updated on Ucas it means that the Uni has not informed Ucas yet. You wont get the AS12 slip until your university tells Ucas that you have a place and in not all cases do you have to send it off to the Uni. If the university has told you that you have a place I wouldn't worry too much but if Ucas hasnt updated by next week I would phone the University to check. If you do have to reply back to your university using the AS12 slip then it must be sent up to 2 weeks after the letter issue date.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.47%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.23%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.29%

Watched Threads