spots on penis Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey, well this is quite an embarassing thing and it really is putting me down and i dont know whether or not it should.

For starters i have these tiny little white pimples going around the bottom of the head of my penis, but the doctor told me they are harmless and quite normal to young uncircumcised men. Pearly penile papules i think they are called.

But also at the bottom of the shaft i seem to have a lot of like hair follicles but no hair coming out and im starting to get more come further up the shaft. Theyre just like little bumps.
Im 18 years old, had plenty of chances to "pull" girls but always seem to bottle it because of the anxiety of what they would think.

I had oral sex with 2 girls on holiday not long ago and they didnt say anything, maybe didnt even notice.
The fact i was on holiday and had nothing to lose made me just go for it, i couldnt have cared if theyd said anything because id have known id never see them again.

But back at home around my area, its a different story. I feel so angry and upset with myself that i keep letting chances go.

Should i really be worried or anxious or am i being stupid?
sean.phoenix
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Don't worry about it. As long as the follicles aren't red/itchy/full of pus they should be normal. If you're this worried go back to the doctor, but the bumps that look like follicles probably are.
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
No, you shouldn't be worried.
Chill.
Innuendo_anonymous
Report 12 years ago
You probably have sebaceous prominence and its completely harmless. Some guys have it and some dont.

Type it in google and try and find a pic. If it looks similar then theres nothing to worry about. But if it looks different you should probably go to the doctors.

I think about every 1 in 3 guys have this (read it in an article but it could be wrong).

Hope this is helpful
Melancholy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Type it in google and try and find a pic.
You mean, look at images of penises?

OP: If the doctor says it's nothing to worry about, then it's probably nothing to worry about.
wooby
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't know many women who find penises attractive anyway they're ugly. A few spots aren't going to make much if any difference.
DiscoPirate
Badges: 9
Report 12 years ago
Sounds like Fordyce's Spots to me.

You start by getting them on your genitals and then they may develop on your nipples and the underside of your lips. I recall that in most cases they fade with age. It's a natural phenomenon because no one is quite sure why some people get them and some don't.

I've got a few on the underside of my foreskin, they've faded so mush that you can hardly see them now.
Deipnosophist123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by DiscoPirate)
Sounds like Fordyce's Spots to me.
Yup. I don't think you need to be uncircumsised though. I'm circumsised (for hygiene reasons ) and I have a few of them. I don't fancy them near my lips though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (158)
59.18%
No I haven't decided yet (63)
23.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.23%

Watched Threads