I am an international student and not familiar with the accommodation system so I have a few general questions.
1. Which catered halls are the most popular (ie if i apply to x hall how much of a chance do i have of getting my preferred accommodation)?
2. Is it possible to apply for a large room? I have claustrophobic tendencies
3. How many people share a bathroom?
4. Does it matter when you apply as long as it is before the deadline? Will those who apply early get preference when it comes to ensuites?
5. If yes at 4, do international students get some sort of preference as well? Considering that it would take us much longer to apply than people living in the UK.
Any help appreciated.
We have the answer...