Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    welcome back
    hey!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Ah..missed you too!!

You also missed the first UKL wedding...Ellie4 and Acaila..dunno if you know them?!?! Twas much fun...

How were your hols?!

G
    missed the whole damn thing just read tis_me_lords thread

IM NOT ON THERE!!!! we used to be a great together omg he just sucked up to peeps with high post counts that ass! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    That must have gone on while I was sleeping on this side of the world. I missed the whole thing!
    It all kicked off at 7:10pm a coupla days ago....twas a veritable party....i was the uninvited exboyfriend who tried to stop it...i failed

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)

IM NOT ON THERE!!!! we used to be a great together omg he just sucked up to peeps with high post counts that ass! :mad:
    yes you are

'Trigger – I never really did hold my end of the deal, did I? You repped me but I didn’t rep you back, sorry about that. You’re quite petty and immature sometimes, and I’ve had to tell you off before, but deep down I like you really.'

ReputationRep:

(Original post by tis me lord)
    Trigger – I never really did hold my end of the deal, did I? You repped me but I didn’t rep you back, sorry about that. You’re quite petty and immature sometimes, and I’ve had to tell you off before, but deep down I like you really.
    you are

ReputationRep:

Yeah..he didn't even know who iw as..but i got a mention. Don't worry....we all think you're wonderful!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Yeah..he didn't even know who iw as..but i got a mention. Don't worry....we all think you're wonderful!!!

G
    i dotn understand his little descriptions of each person. they're all basically like, i think you're crap you're annoying but i like you really :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It all kicked off at 7:10pm a coupla days ago....twas a veritable party....i was the uninvited exboyfriend who tried to stop it...i failed

G
    Awww! Sounded like fun is all.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah found it!!! such a small peice for me and im not petty.......most of the time :rolleyes:
    thanks G!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team

G
    yes it was an interesting day

ReputationRep:
    i dotn understand his little descriptions of each person. they're all basically like, i think you're crap you're annoying but i like you really :confused:
    yeah he said you were cheesy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    yes it was an interesting day
    sounds like it damn my south coast shinanigans!

ReputationRep:
    yeah and i'm mean coz i didnt neg rep him :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol call me cheesy then look at what he wrote for cate :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yeah and i'm mean coz i didnt neg rep him :confused:
    i think hes confused im amazed at his post count in just a few months so why did tk bail?
    also he seemed to be v obssessive bout rep for someone who "didnt care about it" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Cossack – My favourite Scottish man in Russia. One of the members I’ve talked to the most, one of the ones I like the most as well, though your special talent at detecting peoples drug of choice needs improving.

Looks like Im too cool for school :cool: *smirks*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Cossack – My favourite Scottish man in Russia. One of the members I’ve talked to the most, one of the ones I like the most as well, though your special talent at detecting peoples drug of choice needs improving.

Looks like Im too cool for school :cool: *smirks*
    haha i love your new username my the way! :you are too cool for skool ! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i think hes confused im amazed at his post count in just a few months so why did tk bail?
    also he seemed to be v obssessive bout rep for someone who "didnt care about it" :rolleyes:
    apparently the rep talk was meant to be 'tongue-in-cheek' as was the thread title

Not sure why TK decided to leave i think she'd just had enough and thought ukl had gone downhill from the old days....could be wrong tho

ReputationRep:
    omg pass me a sick bucket "oh cate marry me" :rolleyes:
    i love cate too but please!

ReputationRep:
    haha i love your new username my the way! :you are too cool for skool ! :cool:
    Why thankyou I wanted to come back as the Fonz but some stupid one post wonder had already taken it!!!! :mad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.