hey!!!!!
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Ah..missed you too!!

You also missed the first UKL wedding...Ellie4 and Acaila..dunno if you know them?!?! Twas much fun...

How were your hols?!

G
missed the whole damn thing just read tis_me_lords thread

IM NOT ON THERE!!!! we used to be a great together omg he just sucked up to peeps with high post counts that ass! :mad:
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
That must have gone on while I was sleeping on this side of the world. I missed the whole thing!
It all kicked off at 7:10pm a coupla days ago....twas a veritable party....i was the uninvited exboyfriend who tried to stop it...i failed

G
[email protected]
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by trigger)

IM NOT ON THERE!!!! we used to be a great together omg he just sucked up to peeps with high post counts that ass! :mad:
yes you are

'Trigger – I never really did hold my end of the deal, did I? You repped me but I didn’t rep you back, sorry about that. You’re quite petty and immature sometimes, and I’ve had to tell you off before, but deep down I like you really.'
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

(Original post by tis me lord)
Trigger – I never really did hold my end of the deal, did I? You repped me but I didn’t rep you back, sorry about that. You’re quite petty and immature sometimes, and I’ve had to tell you off before, but deep down I like you really.
you are
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Yeah..he didn't even know who iw as..but i got a mention. Don't worry....we all think you're wonderful!!!

G
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah..he didn't even know who iw as..but i got a mention. Don't worry....we all think you're wonderful!!!

G
i dotn understand his little descriptions of each person. they're all basically like, i think you're crap you're annoying but i like you really :confused:
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It all kicked off at 7:10pm a coupla days ago....twas a veritable party....i was the uninvited exboyfriend who tried to stop it...i failed

G
Awww! Sounded like fun is all.
Trigger
Rep:
?
oh yeah found it!!! such a small peice for me and im not petty.......most of the time :rolleyes:
thanks G!
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

G
yes it was an interesting day
Trigger
Rep:
?
(Original post by Swim By)
i dotn understand his little descriptions of each person. they're all basically like, i think you're crap you're annoying but i like you really :confused:
yeah he said you were cheesy
Trigger
Rep:
?
(Original post by sublime_envy)
yes it was an interesting day
sounds like it damn my south coast shinanigans!
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah and i'm mean coz i didnt neg rep him :confused:
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol call me cheesy then look at what he wrote for cate :rolleyes:
Trigger
Rep:
?
yeah and i'm mean coz i didnt neg rep him :confused:
i think hes confused im amazed at his post count in just a few months so why did tk bail?
also he seemed to be v obssessive bout rep for someone who "didnt care about it" :rolleyes:
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Cossack – My favourite Scottish man in Russia. One of the members I’ve talked to the most, one of the ones I like the most as well, though your special talent at detecting peoples drug of choice needs improving.

Looks like Im too cool for school :cool: *smirks*
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
Cossack – My favourite Scottish man in Russia. One of the members I’ve talked to the most, one of the ones I like the most as well, though your special talent at detecting peoples drug of choice needs improving.

Looks like Im too cool for school :cool: *smirks*
haha i love your new username my the way! :you are too cool for skool ! :cool:
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think hes confused im amazed at his post count in just a few months so why did tk bail?
also he seemed to be v obssessive bout rep for someone who "didnt care about it" :rolleyes:
apparently the rep talk was meant to be 'tongue-in-cheek' as was the thread title

Not sure why TK decided to leave i think she'd just had enough and thought ukl had gone downhill from the old days....could be wrong tho
Trigger
Rep:
?
omg pass me a sick bucket "oh cate marry me" :rolleyes:
i love cate too but please!
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
haha i love your new username my the way! :you are too cool for skool ! :cool:
Why thankyou I wanted to come back as the Fonz but some stupid one post wonder had already taken it!!!! :mad:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
8.05%
Confident (70)
13.11%
Indifferent (75)
14.04%
Unsure (138)
25.84%
Worried (208)
38.95%

Watched Threads