Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy Sunshine)
    Lol, I'm not saying anymore, I've complained way too much and I think this may have something to do with why they aren't helping me.
    shame i wish things were a little more fair round here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Yes, you may all Join...
    Nik P, nobody asked you... so If youve got nothing even fashion related (even if it is bad to say) bugger off.

Excuse me your honour, check my persona, it's a free country so i'll do what i wanna...

ReputationRep:
    It's the real happysunshine! About 4 or so days ago, I tried to hackproof my account by using a fake e-mail address, however this meant I couldn't recieve the confirmation and then post! So I've PMd mods, d, m and they still haven't helped me sort it out, yet they did it for another member. :rolleyes:

*falls off chair laughing*

Sorry... lol

But hey it's you! Long time no speak!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Excuse me your honour, check my persona, it's a free country so i'll do what i wanna...
    What the hell point are you trying to make when we are trying to get together a society here and you just hijack the thread? Go moan somewhere else, we dont need it here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

*falls off chair laughing*

Sorry... lol

But hey it's you! Long time no speak!
    :eek: Shouldn't laugh, it is a deeply distressing moment for me "I want my account back!".

Lol, hey! Are you okay? Why haven't I spoken to you for ages? I don't know why! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    First order...

This is Haute Couture Winter from the house of Givenchy, this is only the first one I picked. Thoughts?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    What the hell point are you trying to make when we are trying to get together a society here and you just hijack the thread? Go moan somewhere else, we dont need it here.
    I got a hole in my head and no one to fix it...

ReputationRep:
    First order...

This is Haute Couture Winter from the house of Givenchy, this is only the first one I picked. Thoughts?
    have you got a bigger pic? you cant really see anything from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    have you got a bigger pic? you cant really see anything from there.
    the bigger pic wont load! Ah well I guess Ill try again later or somehting, just not in a fiddling mood. Im very tired, and I still have an assignment to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    I got a hole in my head and no one to fix it...
    that much is obvious

ReputationRep:
    How did I guess who the founder of this society would be?

How much of a fashionista do you have to be to join? I like clothes shopping, but I've got my own groovy style :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Yes... i wish to join this happy society and rub shoulders with the elite from UKL...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    How did I guess who the founder of this society would be?

How much of a fashionista do you have to be to join? I like clothes shopping, but I've got my own groovy style :cool:
    so long as you now what you like and you can stand by it, you can join.. Im off to bed! Be back ina few hours!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Count me in then! Break out the rainbow stripey knee high socks and leather trenchcoats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Yay! Count me in then! Break out the rainbow stripey knee high socks and leather trenchcoats!
    :eek:

nice :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, my own groovy style . :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: ahem Everdawn *cough cough*. Does wanting to be a fashion buyer mean nothing to you? Does watching FTV 24/7 not account to anything...does reading every single fashion magazine there is, being obsessed with shoes and clothes and everything...does not matter anymore, Everdawn...Everdawn!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'm not saying anymore, I've complained way too much and I think this may have something to do with why they aren't helping me.
    oh my god...get your old account back...youre an original, we cant have you be a newbie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    :eek: ahem Everdawn *cough cough*. Does wanting to be a fashion buyer mean nothing to you? Does watching FTV 24/7 not account to anything...does reading every single fashion magazine there is, being obsessed with shoes and clothes and everything...does not matter anymore, Everdawn...Everdawn!
    what are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    I like clothes i like the look of, but whether that makes me appliccable to be part of a fashion society, i don't know (but i severely doubt it).
    I mean i don't know the difference between any of the designers that have been on wherever (TV, internet, radio wherever i heard of them from), but does that make me unfashionable?
    Does it really matter, as do i really want to enter a society in the first place... not as such, no, but theres a difference between this and the type i have a real issue with.... i can't keep up with what i'm writing, so i'l shut up now.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.