Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is there anyone who has been given a self catered room without an en suite (i.e. john tovell, campbell house west, astor college, arthur tattersall etc) who would want to trade and get a James Lightill room with an en suite?
    let me know please!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well for starters you're going to have to tell us if you're a boy or a girl:rolleyes:
    Also handy to know would be whether it is a single or shared room, how much it is per week and where James Lighthill actually is.

Just to make things clear I'm happy with my Arthur Tattersall room

ReputationRep:
    how much is it per week and for the entire year

ReputationRep:
    girl. it's a single en suite, not shared. 133 a week. james lighthill is a 15 min walk, past kings cross

ReputationRep:
    hey is there not anyone out there who wants a self catered en suite room at james lighthill?? as long as ur room is self catered it doesnt have to be close to UCL or en suite or anything, anything like Astor college or Arthur tattersal etc

ReputationRep:
    I just receive my accommodation, Max Rayne House and I would like to exchange it with yours. Mine is a single room and cost 86 pounds a week.

ReputationRep:
    i do langton close! whadd'ya say?

ReputationRep:
    tis a 3 way swap, so will ask the other person wot they think of max rayne and langton and get back 2 u both. langton quite likely cos not as far as camden. thx for reply

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.