Best hair wax, gel etc... for guys Watch

152mmOfDerp
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What is a decent, relatively inexpensive hair wax or gel for guys? I currently use SuperFish fishfix Controlling Wax which starts out as something really strong but ends up looking messy by the end of the day. It's also greasy in my hair which is horrible. Before, I tried some VO5 products but I don't particular like the melted plastic look and their GelWax was just like my current SuperFish - only without the strong hold, just really greasy?

What do you guys use?
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 152mmOfDerp)
What is a decent, relatively inexpensive hair wax or gel for guys? I currently use SuperFish fishfix Controlling Wax which starts out as something really strong but ends up looking messy by the end of the day. It's also greasy in my hair which is horrible. Before, I tried some VO5 products but I don't particular like the melted plastic look and their GelWax was just like my current SuperFish - only without the strong hold, just really greasy?

What do you guys use?
Is gel you use expensive? I guess it's all about the amount you use and not to overdo it, but it would be good to see what guys recommend
RabbitCFH
Badges: 20
Report 3 years ago
Back when I had a mohawk for a very short while (years ago), among other products I used Shockwaves gel. It was quite strong - it did leave the hair quite greasy but then again I used a lot of it so no surprise there. Give it a try, it's pretty cheap.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
61.02%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.9%
No- I want it (120)
26.73%
No- I don't want it (33)
7.35%

Watched Threads