myGCSEScience UNIT 1

Watch this thread
The_JoKeR
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anybody have download links of any sort for the unit ones? I know they're on the internet but seeing if anyone has them and the resources to go with them. I already have units 2 and 3 with all their resources.
gugzzzzz
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The_JoKeR)
Does anybody have download links of any sort for the unit ones? I know they're on the internet but seeing if anyone has them and the resources to go with them. I already have units 2 and 3 with all their resources.
Could you send the unit 2 and 3's?
dcencima
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
yes please i need unit 2 and 3 im not sure about unit 1 tho sorry
username2199397
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Dont rely all your notes on his videos. Also make your own notes from the textbook as he doesnt go over all the content in detail. I used his videos for physics revison and turned out to get a B. But when i made my own notes using the textbook for chemistry + watched his videos, i got an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chrisse_tinax
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The_JoKeR)
Please can you send me the unit 2s and 3s videos
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
32.5%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (13)
32.5%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
5%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
5%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
7.5%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
15%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.5%

Watched Threads