The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I would phone them up and get it checked.

Re your student account - yeah you might as well give them the number of a proper student account, as some banks get stroppy about overdrafts and things if you don't pay the loan into their accounr, regardless of how much money you put in from other sources.
Reply 2
Some student accounts have in in the T&C's that you will put your student loan in there. But they won't know if you transfer money around.

Whether it will be an advantage depends on which account you'll use most, and which will be most convenient.

And my first zero is missing off my sort code too!
Reply 3
my first 0 was missing, so i wrote the full sort code on the form and sent it off. thought i better change it in case!
happened to me last year - i phoned them and they said their systems automatically remove the zero and there is nothing to worry about.
Reply 5
master_chief
happened to me last year - i phoned them and they said their systems automatically remove the zero and there is nothing to worry about.

Yes the same has happened here with me.

Its better not to write in, as I did that one year and they made a typo after I sent the form back in. It works without the initial 0, and by leaving it alone you minimise the risk of any human error.
Reply 6
Same happened to me last year.

Latest

Trending

Trending