Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    saw it mentioned anyone ever played this.. i got hooked on this when i was 13.. played stupid amount till i was 15.. and i still casual play on it.. any other fools played this ?

ReputationRep:
    Aye! Same as you, hooked on it from around 13/14, and still play it from time to time. Was on Alb/Excal in Guardians of Light.

ReputationRep:
    one of outlaws bishes then ;D?

was Hib/Excal(Terra Dominus and Alliance of Power) and Alb/Excal(Dragon Knight)

ReputationRep:
    Sure was! I remeber the good old days of running around with Zoy, Outy, Greg and Herb in Emain pwning the zerg . DK was a great guild, had some good friends in there like Gobo, Khalen and Maddius. I remember TD wasn't very popular with GoL lol, something about running 2fg in Odins? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I played it for years, lost faith a bit when they released NF and instances. I hate instances... :mad:
    Played on Prydwen and US Lancelot.

ReputationRep:
    TD legends tbh

GoL couldnt talk tho.. Outlaw inc meant that 100 albs are at amg

used to play eversmall/eversmalls btw m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    I played it for years, lost faith a bit when they released NF and instances. I hate instances... :mad:
    Played on Prydwen and US Lancelot.
    Ahh, was thinking of moving to US with much better customer support and a good player base (500 peak time on alb/pryd cluster not good). I agree about NF, did kill the game somewhat. I liked the instanced dungeons, made xping much easier. I also had a bainshee on hib/pryd for a while, was in Marsh Horde.

(Original post by $am0th)
    TD legends tbh

GoL couldnt talk tho.. Outlaw inc meant that 100 albs are at amg

used to play eversmall/eversmalls btw m8
    True, the old GoL did zerg emain alot. Classic screenie of Outlaw lying dead in the middle of 4fg of mids saying "On 3, CHARGE, 1...2...3".

I do remember you though eversmall, did you post under EversmallX on FH/BW? I was Jugvayne/Daws.

ReputationRep:
    yeh, did since on both i got the email for eversmall wrong on both thus had to change.. miss ole BW's.. imo was better then FH, btw cool, i remember your name

ReputationRep:
    Instancing took the "MM" out of "MMORPG" imo. It also made the whole thing feel less real... ok, yeah I know, you're playing in a world filled with dragons, svartalfs etc., but actually seeing other people in dungeons that weren't part of your group made the world seem more... alive.

ReputationRep:
    Instancing took the "MM" out of "MMORPG" imo. It also made the whole thing feel less real... ok, yeah I know, you're playing in a world filled with dragons, svartalfs etc., but actually seeing other people in dungeons that weren't part of your group made the world seem more... alive.
    instances are never used heh, tbh tried US classic a month ago.. ****ing hell its like 3 years ago.. noobs leveling at water beetles etc

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, when instances were introduced, xping in groups had died out anyway, it was all just necro/anamist/bonedance PLing. I thought instances gave a chance of xping to people who didn't have access to PL bots. I do agree though, had they been in from the start, the magic of DAoC would never have been.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 28, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.