Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My friend at work has never reached the Big O, either by herself or with a man.
    Fair enough with a man I can understand, but I cant understand why she cant do it herself.
    Anyone else suffer from this?

ReputationRep:
    Why not call it what it is? Orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    Many people, not just girls, can have problems establishing the complexity of a given algorithum :P

ReputationRep:
    They're concentrating too hard. Waiting for it. Expecting it. It's a case of a watched pot never boiling. An anticipated orgasm never comes.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. Never had that problem... the first time my boyfriend and I did the horizontal cha-cha he thought I was having a fit!

One word... VIBRATOR!

ReputationRep:
    I can get never get myself to, purely because its just that...I'm trying to do it!
    Haven't had one with my man either...but we're getting close. I'm not really fussed, I enjoy sex as it is anyway

ReputationRep:
    Chill and dont see masterbation as a means to an end, that end being the "Big O". Enjoy the experience for what it is. Fun with your nerve endings

Iy mat also help to erradicate any 'unclean' thoughts you have about masterbation. Those could hinder your progress.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough with a man I can understand, but I cant understand why she cant do it herself.
    Is this "friend" actually you? Lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=443178 <-- this poster explains it a bit.

tell her to buy a rampant rabbit vibrator, they may b a bit expensive, but theyre worth every penny!!

ReputationRep:
    "the big O"????

shakes head and leaves

ReputationRep:
    Is your friend perhaps on anti-depressants? Several of the SSRIs have known side effects of delayed orgasm. Not so bad if you're a man hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Roger Smith is the only one who can get you the Big O.

A thousand internets if you got that.

Jaded

ReputationRep:
    Haha took me a minute to realise what the 'Big O' was there.

Anyway, it's probably due to the fact that your 'friend' is anticipating it and waiting for it way too much, just let it happen; don't try and force the issue.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, it is so not me!!! If I could not have the Big O at least once a day I would go insane!!! Trust me, it is the best feeling in the world, sends me to sleep straight away and one of the reasons why I cant move back home and share a room. It came easy to me, cant remmeber how it started, think I rubbed it by accident one day (that sounds weird)!!!.
    She says she feels like she needs to go for a wee when she is nearly there. Apparently her mum had the same problem untill she meet her latest squeeze and now she has multiple (why does her mum tell her this I dont know).

ReputationRep:
    Cue frank discussion :

The toilet-needing thing is typically from g-spot stimulation. Are you sure she's found the little man in the boat? :P

Oh, "rubbed it by accident" eh? hehehe

ReputationRep:
    This is not rare at all, most females find it hard to reach an orgasm. She needs to relax and take time to explore her body. It takes an average of 20mins for a girl to reach her big O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky_Sheffield)
    She says she feels like she needs to go for a wee when she is nearly there.

She needs to stay relaxed, and just let go. that feeling gets her worried, which then takes away the mood.

I have this same kinda problem apart from I have never climaxed with a bloke during sex, not once. Can easily do so by myself but when a bloke gets involved, it just doesnt happen.

(Original post by Becky_Sheffield)
    It's not that rare. I can't (or haven't yet) managed to orgasm by myself, it just doesn't work for whatever reason. I have with boyfriends, though with some difficulty, but it's perfectly possible for someone to not be able to bring themselves to orgasm - not everyone has it as easy as you, clearly!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.