Scroll to see replies

because some people are either ugly, boring, rude or generally undesirable
Reply 2
well thats just horrible.:frown:
soul mate ???
i have a bf

Spoiler

it is possible
Mainly because people have histories with other people, so they can't find true look as they are always comparing or trying to get over the other person. :redface:
Because it's overrated anyway :smile:
mainly because some people have extreme hinderances so their chance of attracting someone is negligable. Not too many but some. Of course there are other reasons e.g. some (like me) don't need true love in their life so they don't feel the need to find it
Reply 9
Original post by kellynicole
who has a bf?

meeee
Reply 10
Original post by sleepysnooze
because some people are either ugly, boring, rude or generally undesirable

dont want to be cliche but I don't think appearance matters that much at all with regards to finding love
Reply 11
Original post by newttella
Because it's overrated anyway :smile:

this is true
Original post by Tols
dont want to be cliche but I don't think appearance matters that much at all with regards to finding love

picture it this way:
the looks are the knock at the door and the personality is the foot in the door.
You work on love

Posted from TSR Mobile
because this is reality my friend, not a drama/anime/movie or any of that
Reply 15
Original post by sleepysnooze
picture it this way:
the looks are the knock at the door and the personality is the foot in the door.

I agree to an extent, in that if someone is good-looking of course you're likely to be interested from an earlier stage but I don't think looks completely limit someone.
Peeps are too fussy thats why and think true love is all about good looks

Seen as the UK is full of ugly people thats why most of us are still single.
Original post by Tols
I agree to an extent, in that if someone is good-looking of course you're likely to be interested from an earlier stage but I don't think looks completely limit someone.

I never said it "completely" limited someone - it's just harder to understand the personality of somebody you've not met yet, and looks make you more likely to want to meet or talk to a person
Original post by Tols
this is true

People are great and can be supportive. You can have close friends and family and they should not be taken for granted in favour of 'true love'. There are lots of different types of loves in the world, and all these different types of love should be appreciated, not just one. It's silly and wasteful isn't it to only feel like one person can truly be out there that will understand you? This is not true in reality because lots of people do care about you in different ways.

And on another other note, although yes, it's so nice to have a close relationship and love with someone, you should not NEED them to feel happy. Love yourself and good things will come to you.
What even is true love?

Quick Reply

Latest