Jc696969
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Everyone at my uni is starting to look for accommodation but I have no one to look with. I have a few friends from my course but they are all looking. For houses with their flat mates and not course mates . I don't like my flat mates so I can't go with them... What do I do next year, I am not allowed to live in halls and I am really scared!!!
unipeep
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i have the same problem !!! argh its so stressful
Devify
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well there are 2 other options.

1. you can look into joining an already existing house share. Older students often end up with a spare room in their shares because someone decides to move in with someone else, drop out or leave for a year in industry etc.

2. See what you can afford and try to find a studio or 1 bed flat to rent by yourself. It's more expensive than a share but still possible.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (1)
4.55%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (4)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (3)
13.64%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (2)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (9)
40.91%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (3)
13.64%

Watched Threads