Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    df

ReputationRep:
    The career prospects will depend far more on how well your brother does than on which course he does. He should choose the course he's more in tune with, which means he'll do better at it.

I doubt he'll find himself on the Park Bench, either way. Though he might end end up going directly to jail, without even passing go on the way.

DtS

ReputationRep:
    I'd say E&M purely so i have one less person to go up against.
    From what i'v read both courses offer exactly the same job prospects after wards, both containing economics and another respected subject. It would be down to interests really, if it was politics he's interested in then do PPE

ReputationRep:
    E&M: More competitive
    PPE: More well known

A year of philosophy might be a bit of an issue if he's not interested in that subject. Not to mention it'd be difficult to get in without interest in and aptitude for all 3 subjects.
    He could of course just apply to Univ and be considered for both.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.