The Student Room Group

HELPPPP

Hi, i really need help-very indecisive
I know its late in the year but i have been allowed to change one of my a level subjects and i can't decide between art photography drama or media studies. i have always wanted to develop my art skills and i enjoy it, i also enjoy photography but my sister did it and told me that it was a bit of a waste of time as she still cannot operate a camera. media sounds like a lot of fun and i have some experience with premier pro already and i know i enjoy making music videos, however i do not use videos that i have recorded just ones from youtube, is media based mainly on the filming or editing. could someone who takes media maybe tell me what it is like and how hard it is to achieve an a /a*. i love acting but I've heard that universities don't like drama and that the a level practical is overtaken with written work. what is the written work like. i basically want to develop a really good skill and i may want to go into a creative job in the future like makeup or fashion so i feel that art or photography would be most useful. but honestly I HAVE NOOO IDEA> i really do need help to decide. sorry this message is so long i just wanted to make sure my whole story would be here so i could get the best advice. so what do you guys think. your help is much much appreciated. :smile: oh and english is also an opption. i may want to go into journalism, but right now i am taking all maths science subjects if i don't take english will i still be able to go into journalism in a good uni course?
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest