The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. III

Scroll to see replies

The Godfather (1972) - part I - 9/10.

Nice acting by Brando and Pacino. One of the best films about the mafia I have ever watched: Thrilling, nice story telling, threatening atmosphere, convincing in being earnest. Very good!
Beetlejuice

6/10
Reply 182
Before I Go to Sleep - 7/10
The Purge: Anarchy - 3/10
What To Expect When You Are Expecting - 6/10
Mamma Mia! - 7/10 (Amanda Seyfried adds a considerable amount to that rating :colondollar:)
Christmas With the Coopers - 6/10 (Amanda Seyfried once again AND Olivia Wilde :wink:)
Letters to Juliet - 7/10 (You get the idea...:colone:)
The Way Back - 7.5/10
The Choice - 7/10
Dark Habits (Entre Tinieblas) - 6.5/10

Apologies if I've posted some of these before, couldn't be bothered to go through all of the pages again!
Deepwater Horizon - 7/10
Watched Arrival again last night. First time I think I gave it an 8/10 or 8.5/10. I would bump that up to a 9/10 now. The twist worked a lot better for me this time, because I knew it was coming I was able to pick up on more stuff leading up to it
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
Trainspotting - 8.5/10
How haven't I watched this before?

Its a brilliant movie :yep: are you planning on seeing the second film when it comes out on Friday? :smile:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Its a brilliant movie :yep: are you planning on seeing the second film when it comes out on Friday? :smile:

I know I've already disappointed you today but I really don't like Trainspotting :hide:
Original post by AndrewSCO
I know I've already disappointed you today but I really don't like Trainspotting :hide:

:eek: :eek: what don't you like about the film?
:eek: :eek: what don't you like about the film?

Dunno, it's just a bunch of junkies being neds and doing drugs :lol: The story just didn't interest/grab me, I didn't even finish it :hide:

My Scottishness rating has taken a massive hit today :frown:
Original post by AndrewSCO
Dunno, it's just a bunch of junkies being neds and doing drugs :lol: The story just didn't interest/grab me, I didn't even finish it :hide:

My Scottishness rating has taken a massive hit today :frown:

Next you'll be telling me you don't like Still Game! :eek: :tongue:
The Help 8.5/10
Next you'll be telling me you don't like Still Game! :eek: :tongue:

Oh dear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sing Street - 9/10

Watched it again with other people and bumping it up slightly from the last time I saw it. Great movie.
Re-warched Trainspotting for the first time in a few years. 10/10. It'll always be one of my favourites :yep: looking forward to seeing the sequel tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Easy A

Watched it for like the 35th time and i still love it :h:
T2 Trainspotting - 7/10

It was good and had some really funny scenes and I felt nostalgic watching it but I'll always prefer the original. Still a good film though and I'd recommend it if you're a fan of the first film.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Split - 7/10

James McAvoy is outstanding in this film, couldn't take my eyes off him every time he's on screen. It was a good story but you watch this film for McAvoy's character/portrayal. The typical Shyamalan twist ending is a little different in this film and I don't think most of the audiences are going to get it
T2: Trainspotting - 8/10

Hackshaw Ridge - 8.5/10

==========

I definitely had more issues with Hackshaw Ridge than I did with the Trainspotting sequel (which thankfully didn't fall into the trap of most sequels), but once the action starts I found it incredibly exhilarating.
Donnie Darko - 7/10

Rambo: First Blood - 7/10
Terminator Salvation

Quick Reply

Latest