psych00
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys, I'm looking for a study partner(s) for A2 Law, I had one last year and 3 of us got A grades and 2 received a B. If you're up for sharing and being given Model answers, comment below or PM me It's a really useful and effective way for revision!
Preferably being on the same exam board would be ideal. I'm doing AQA but if you're on a different exam board and still interested, why not comment below and find a exam partner(s)
CTKSFC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm so down, I'm doing AQA too
psych00
Rep:
?
(Original post by CTKSFC)
I'm so down, I'm doing AQA too
Nice What topics/sections are you doing in the exam?
bg1998
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm also down for this! I'm doing AQA law too
psych00
Rep:
?
(Original post by bg1998)
I'm also down for this! I'm doing AQA law too
Sweet! wanna chat on whatsapp or kik?
Claudiec
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
omg. can i join?
ifrah_asif99
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yesss, I'm doing AQA, i'd love this
ayylove
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
aqa ciminal law
(Original post by psych00)
Hey guys, I'm looking for a study partner(s) for A2 Law, I had one last year and 3 of us got A grades and 2 received a B. If you're up for sharing and being given Model answers, comment below or PM me It's a really useful and effective way for revision!
Preferably being on the same exam board would be ideal. I'm doing AQA but if you're on a different exam board and still interested, why not comment below and find a exam partner(s)
Zillaabonbillaa
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anybody want to be study partners? If so please message me, im keen on getting top grades. Also could if anybody has any top mark answers for unit 3 evaluation and unit 4 concepts, you'd be a miracle worker for me!
Zillaabonbillaa
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Could you add me to the revision chat please x
(Original post by psych00)
Cherry82
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey guys I know this is from last year but I'd like to try my luck. Does anyone have tort law unit 2 model answers? I'm struggling with structuring my essays.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
18.64%
I'm not sure (2)
1.69%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (35)
29.66%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.54%
I'm not a current university student (56)
47.46%

Watched Threads