Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So after seeing this story http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-976...g=2547-1_3-0-5

I open it to everyone on :tsr2: . If you have an iPod what would make you change it, what would stop you changing it for a different make. If you don't own an iPod what would make you buy one or change you mp3 player

ReputationRep:
    I want basically an iPhone without the phone, a 160GB hard drive and a proper wide 16:9 screen (not 3:2).

My 3rd gen iPod is still going strong, and I'm not upgrading until something like that is announced by Apple.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't think of anything that would make me change my current ipod (5th gen). Ofcourse, I could say bigger hard drive or more features, but thats just overkill. The core function of the mp3 is to play music. My ipod does it brilliantly - so I don't really want to change.

ReputationRep:
    Bluetooth (a2dp), wifi, something thinner (RAZR style), touch screen and a stripped down yet functional version of OS X.

ReputationRep:
    os x is ****, stick windows 98 on there

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.