Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Just wondering if anyone is interested in buying my 1st Year BVetMed books? They are a pain to get ordering off of Amazon individually (and the wait) and knowing if they are the ones you will used. I have all the books I used last year and are actually worth having! If people are interested in buying them ready for the start of next term I will put them on ebay and post a link! Just wondering if people want them or want to wait for new ones? If it's worth my time I''ll ebay it!

Cheers xxx

ReputationRep:
    Or I could just buy them off you in person?

How much will you be wanting for them?

ReputationRep:
    Well this includes:

Stryers Biochemistry
    Alberts et Al The Cell
    Langman's Medical Embryology
    UFWA Farm Handbook
    Dog colouring anatomy book (Uncoloured! I photocopied it!)

Basically that's everything you'll need. Some people buy extras but I found some of the anatomy books to be REALLY EXPENSIVE and pointless! £175 each!

All these cost me approx £175
    Willing to go for highest offer! Hehe xxxx

ReputationRep:
    can i just ask -why are you selling those books, wont you want to use them in te future?

ReputationRep:
    They are 1st year books! You need 2nd year books next year for different subjects! I've made all the notes from them I needed for 1st year.

ReputationRep:
    Can i just put in my opinion. I think that the anatomy book (Konig's Veterinary Anatomy of domestic animals) is defiantely worth getting although get that during the course as we buy in bulk and it is cheaper.
    Also, you can get away with just Alberts 'The Cell', Gilbert 'Developmental Embryology' and Rang and Dales' 'Pharmacology'. it can also be handy though not essential to have a vet dictionary.

ReputationRep:
    Well if anyone wants them pm me and i'll put a buy it now on ebay or you can find me in college. Soph xxx

ReputationRep:
    Ill look around for yah Sophie!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 27, 2007

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.