The Student Room Group

MVST past papers

--
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
They don't release many of the MCQs because there's a limited bank of them (it takes quite a long time to write good quality MCQs!) and they recycle questions so don't want too many in the public domain.

I did 1A in 2004 (yes, I'm old), but probably couldn't reliably tell you what was in lectures or not. Don't forget you've only done one term, so less than half the content for the year!
You won't find answers for any past papers officially. Having said that, there are plenty of unofficial answers to be found - look at your college's resource bank (if they have one) or ask upper years. Other than that you have to compare your answers with friends to check.

You've only covered one term of content, so I would expect plenty of the questions to be for stuff you haven't learnt yet so don't worry about it. From memory I don't think there were many changes in the older papers (I may be mistaken though).

Also from my personal experience I don't think doing too many of the past papers at this point in time is particularly helpful. I personally spent most of my time making notes and trying to learn to content, and covered all the past papers next holiday and in exam term.
BTW what college are you at?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending