Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello all-
    hope the question im going to ask is not too stupid.
    i love art and international relations, politics, etc just the same. they're two great passions of mine and i'd love to continue them both at university.
    however, are there any schools where i can major in both of them? like a sandwich course?
    i highly doubt it.. as they're so different, but asking never harmed anybody

please reply!

p.s im applying to both the USA and UK

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I can think of would be to look at Lancaster which has a strange degree system where you can major in one subject and minor in the other. You may be able to take IR and art in this way but Im not sure if you drop down to one subject for your final 2 years or something. Anyway, based on your GCSE results you could aim for much more reputable IR or art institutions if you keep up the good work (no offence to Lancaster students, it is still a good uni ). As you said yourself however, it is a slightly odd combination of subjects :p: Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice i guess i'll just have to pick one!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 27, 2007

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.