Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just trying to find out who is guna be living at QHC this year. Let me kno who else is out there so can get to know lots of other people b4 we all go!! I'm in flat 5 by the way

ReputationRep:
    yeah ive been trying to look for people starting here as well i'm in flat 15 room 2 do you no whether any of them are mixed sex rooms and do you know what day we are moving in. Someone told me it was the 22nd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaches_2479)
    yeah ive been trying to look for people starting here as well i'm in flat 15 room 2 do you no whether any of them are mixed sex rooms and do you know what day we are moving in. Someone told me it was the 22nd

I think there is a mix of single and mixed sex flats but i don't know which are which. I got sent an email a while ago giving me a day and time to move in, guessing you havent had one but it'll be the 22nd or the 23rd. What course you doing?

ReputationRep:
    topazgirl, i'm in the flat next door to u lol flat 6.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mech eng how about you

ReputationRep:
    QHC people, join this Facebook group so you can get all the info about Freshers Week, meet your Residents Association and Freshers Reps and ask any questions you've got...

Lots of people are already on there.

http://ubrm.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2977245452

ReputationRep:
    he peaches im in QHC (Flat 44, room 6) and doin Mech Eng too!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Im in QHC!! Im in Flat 28!

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone im in QHC flat 15 room 3 lol! any chance anyone movin in on 23rd, im movin in the afternoon. is it meant to be a dodgy area?

ReputationRep:
    I'm gunna be in flat 29 !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonimoni)
    hey everyone im in QHC flat 15 room 3 lol! any chance anyone movin in on 23rd, im movin in the afternoon. is it meant to be a dodgy area?
    If I remember rightly, QHC is near Broad Street i.e. in Five Ways, which is a relatively nice area of Birmingham. FAR better in comparison to places like Small Heath etc.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Kyi! Do you think that means we'll be next to one another!? How exciting!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Callstar! I think we might both be on the very top next to each other! I'm going to visit on Wednesday so I'll find out =D Are you going to have a look? I'm so excited! What are you going to be studying? =)

ReputationRep:
    :confused: wats everyone doin for freshers week? im so confused i dnt really kno anyone going to the same uni.

ReputationRep:
    Alright everyone, i'm in flat 11 room 4
    Anyone here in that dive too?
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    wohoo!!!!!!!! i found someone doing mech eng

ReputationRep:
    im in flat 24, room 2
    it said in all my documents and stuff that my contract starts on the 24th
    does that mean that everyone's moving in 22nd-23rd and they've personally made me the last one? :|

ReputationRep:
    Kyi, I had a look round on the open day, so I have a good idea of the size of the rooms, but if you took any photos etc, when you went could you pm them to me? Or tell me what the rooms bathrooms are lik now that they've been refurbished? I'm studying law!!

Minaoranagina, my contract starts on the 24th aswell, but we do move in on the 22/23rd Sep, which should be confirmed within the next couple of days, once they've processed all our details, halp will move in on the saturday, half on the sunday!

ReputationRep:
    Hey all I went to look around my flat yesterday and well... let me just say it wasn't really worth bringing a camera or anything LOL... It's not even finished!! Apparently they wont all be done until the end of next week, and my block was one of the last ones to be done I did see around a new flat tho thats all been finished and they are very much like shackleton bedrooms in my opinion - quite small but all brand new - new bed nice big desk that curve around the corner and new ensuie - you also get a proper nice looking pin board and a bin - and best of all a lovely big long mirror on your wall! =D
    The kitchen area is really nice - spacious and loads of room for 6 people ! Big long breakfast bar and roomy kitchen with space for everyone to put their stuff in the fridge (you get your own shelf and cupboard apparently!) Also the security looks quite good, you get your own key fob to get into the premises (gates at the entrance) and another keyfob to get you in the big gate if you are bringing a car with you. If you are brining a car you also get your own personalised space =)

So overall - when it is done - lol. It is gunna be mint

ReputationRep:
    sounds a lot better than last year!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.