People still waiting for Notification Letter Watch

Acquiesce04
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Can anyone here reassure me a bit by telling me that they are also still waiting for their Finance Notification letter, the one you have to show your Uni with the barcode on the top?
lodzinski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I am.
Acquiesce04
Rep:
?
Oh good

Just getting a bit worried now its getting so close. I foyu don't mind me asking.... were you income assessed? and does your StudentFInance online account status say 'Approved'?

mine has said this but for the wrong course (ive changed course and sent the relevant form off since then
Shuffler
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yer me too. still hasnt arrived! am getting worried as well
Kimbolina
Report 11 years ago
I have a letter saying exactly how much I will be receiving e.g. tuition fee loan - £3070 and maintenance loan etc, do you mean that??
sleeping in
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Guys you have nothing to worry about.
They've only just changed mine to the require your details, aka passport bit.
Needless to say they have annoyed me quite a bit over the past three months..
iceman_jondoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If yours hasnt arrived call em up, thats what i did they sent a confirmation through the post got it two days later
Acquiesce04
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kimbolina)
I have a letter saying exactly how much I will be receiving e.g. tuition fee loan - £3070 and maintenance loan etc, do you mean that??
yeah i mean that AND the one with the barcode that your Uni has to scan.

I know ive been approved because my online details say so and when i phoned up the automated service and the woman told me i get the loan for tuition, maintenance and the full grant.

Just gotta wait till they sent it out I guess.

For those that are still waiting, Tuesday is the latest they should be sent out if you are starting on the 17th September...... no later than 20 days they say.

So i will phone up if i havnet got it then and then report back here if anyone is still waiting.
Hotspur Warrior
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
On my notification letter they acknowledge I'll be getting the maintenance loan and the tuition fee loan, but they say absolutely nothing about the grant. I definitely qualify for the full grant, I just found it strange that they didn't at least say so.
fusen
Report 11 years ago
I am still waiting although I was on the phone to the student finance office this morning about my application and she said it was going fine
Acquiesce04
Rep:
?
Couldn't get through this morning and i'm off out in a bit,

Will ring tomorrow as i'm in all day waiting for a delivery.

i dont know if anyone, like me, has changed course and is waiting for the new course to be approved....
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (311)
45.2%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (211)
30.67%
I don't have an opinion (166)
24.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise