The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Thanks for all the replies everyone. It's something to think about.

I saw her again tonight. Turns out she's 7 weeks pregnant. I suppose I should be flattered that she was the first person she told, she broke down in tears at me and I just couldn't help but doing the same. We were just sitting there crying in each others arms for a few minutes and I realised that's all I ever wanted to do for her - just be there for her, a shoulder to cry on, and for me too look out and help her. Those few minutes, while a ****ty circumstance, in a way were the most beautiful of my life.

I'm sobbing while I write this. I just can't do this anymore. The emotional burden of it is too strong, I can't take being so close in a way yet so so far in others to her.

I really shouldn't see her again because every time I do I come home and literally can't think about anything else for days. But how the **** can I leave her while she has got probably the biggest news of her life?!
who's the father?
Reply 82
Not me obviously. A drunken one night stand apparently. I don't think she even knows how to contact him.
oh dear, you should stay with her or she'll crack
Go and take her to see Knocked Up - it's a great film!
Reply 85
Or not! Don't take her to see Knocked-Up!
You can't just stop your friendship when she's about to go through one of the hardest moments of her life. That would be terrible.
Just think of her as a great person, a good friend and not somebody you want to go out with. You have to be there for her. She trusts you, you must be a good friend and support her. I hope you do the right thing. Good luck to the both of you. I hope everything works out well. xxx
Reply 86
Reblet
Or not! Don't take her to see Knocked-Up!
You can't just stop your friendship when she's about to go through one of the hardest moments of her life. That would be terrible.
Just think of her as a great person, a good friend and not somebody you want to go out with. You have to be there for her. She trusts you, you must be a good friend and support her. I hope you do the right thing. Good luck to the both of you. I hope everything works out well. xxx

this is very good advise and the purple is pritty:smile: good post:smile:
joeawful
But how the **** can I leave her while she has got probably the biggest news of her life?!

Don't leave her, she needs you :smile:
Reply 88
lulz
lulz
lulz
You guys know FAR too much about us girls. Its starting to scare me, I thought our secrets were safe :s-smilie:
Sehnsucht
Go and take her to see Knocked Up - it's a great film!

Good idea! At least then she won't feel like the ONLY one.

Latest

Trending

Trending