Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As a learner driver, I'll have my dad in the other front seat and obv insurance for the car. But am I allowed people at the back whilst im driving? ie my friends/ my brother etc etc

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure you can, legally. I'm sure people can sit in the back even during the examination...

But it's probably at the intructor's discretion.

ReputationRep:
    I have, but make sure they do not distract you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bosslady)
    can i take passengers at the back?
    *snigger*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    *snigger*
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes you can, and you can on your test as well as long as they dont help you at all.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossLady)
    :rolleyes:
    Bit harsh neg repping! I assumed you'd made deliberately put the innuendo there, "take passengers at the back" is certainly a bizarre way of writing it. Unless English isn't your first language then I apologise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    Bit harsh neg repping! I assumed you'd made deliberately put the innuendo there, "take passengers at the back" is certainly a bizarre way of writing it. Unless English isn't your first language then I apologise
    ohhhhhhh, I figured you were just trying to increase your post count (missed the innuendo! duh me lol)...Everything people say these days seems to contain some sort of sexual implication!
    But if it makes you feel better, you can have +ve rep to counter the -ve rep after the silly 10 day/ppl rule.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    yes you can, and you can on your test as well as long as they dont help you at all.

love Katy ***
    thanks katy!
    perhaps i should develop a signal like the Millionaire cheaters...one cough to change gear, a sneeze to to take the slow lane etc lol

ReputationRep:
    You are allowed as long as someone else is with you who has held a full UK license for 3 years accompanies i.e. in this case your dad. What you wouldn't be allowed to do is carry a passenger if you weren't accompanied by a full UK license holder. Though it would be illegal for you to drive anyway without another full license holder present .

ReputationRep:
    It's fine for a car but not on a bike.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.