Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Just so that you all know, we have set up a Ski and Snowboard Society for this year, we can organise lessons if they're needed, and we'll be running regular trips to Tamworth and Castleford. Plus, we've got a holiday booked for 5th-12th jan 2008 in Les Deux Alpes. It only costs £309!!!!! (inc 5 evening meals, insurance and ski pass!!) for any more information join the facebook group: http://chester.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2252820970 or post on this thread!
    So if anyone is interested in joining please come down to freshers fair and sign up!

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dom069)
    Hi everyone,

Just so that you all know, we have set up a Ski and Snowboard Society for this year, we can organise lessons if they're needed, and we'll be running regular trips to Tamworth and Castleford. Plus, we've got a holiday booked for 5th-12th jan 2008 in Les Deux Alpes. It only costs £309!!!!! (inc 5 evening meals, insurance and ski pass!!) for any more information join the facebook group: http://chester.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2252820970 or post on this thread!
    So if anyone is interested in joining please come down to freshers fair and sign up!

Cheers!
    awww i would've sooooooo joined this when i was at chester

ReputationRep:
    would love to join this society i have been skiing once and managed to break my wrist but i loved it anyways wasnt put off how do i join?

ReputationRep:
    We'll have a stand in freshers fair, so you can come down and sign up then!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 3, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.