Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am GCE O levels candiate from Bangladesh, i have six subjects altogether and for the first time in my life i took 3 of them (Bangla,English and Maths B).My results came out far worse than i ever imagined.I got an A in Bangla, D in English Language (Ialthough i thought i would get an A) and D in Maths B.Well i know what my results are like its very painful when your results are like this.On January i planned to take maths b, english and accounting.I will still have to sit physics and pure maths on may 2008 and by that time i will be almost 17 and a half years old and that also means 3 sittings of GCE O levels.So I have almost every possible intentions to start A levels after January 2008.Now will that 3 sittings O levels affect by future by any chance?I have absolutely no intentions to stay in Bangladesh so for i may study abroad for higher education.

ReputationRep:
    I think it shouldn't make a difference. The important thing is your results after retaking.

ReputationRep:
    A few people says three sittings will make an irregular student so I am really confused.

ReputationRep:
    I was looking forward to this post but there aren't much co-operative people around I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aayon)
    I was looking forward to this post but there aren't much co-operative people around I guess.
    maybe you should post this in the A level forum - they'll have a better idea...cos GCSE people havnt a clue what O Levels are...sorry dude, and pardon my ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    oh well thanks to both of u

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.