The Student Room Group

3 sitting of O levels

Hello,
I am GCE O levels candiate from Bangladesh, i have six subjects altogether and for the first time in my life i took 3 of them (Bangla,English and Maths B).My results came out far worse than i ever imagined.I got an A in Bangla, D in English Language (Ialthough i thought i would get an A) and D in Maths B.Well i know what my results are like its very painful when your results are like this.On January i planned to take maths b, english and accounting.I will still have to sit physics and pure maths on may 2008 and by that time i will be almost 17 and a half years old and that also means 3 sittings of GCE O levels.So I have almost every possible intentions to start A levels after January 2008.Now will that 3 sittings O levels affect by future by any chance?I have absolutely no intentions to stay in Bangladesh so for i may study abroad for higher education.
Reply 1
I think it shouldn't make a difference. The important thing is your results after retaking.
Reply 2
A few people says three sittings will make an irregular student so I am really confused.
Reply 3
I was looking forward to this post but there aren't much co-operative people around I guess.
Reply 4
Aayon
I was looking forward to this post but there aren't much co-operative people around I guess.

maybe you should post this in the A level forum - they'll have a better idea...cos GCSE people havnt a clue what O Levels are...sorry dude, and pardon my ignorance.
Reply 5
oh well thanks to both of u

Latest