Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what do u have to do to get a rep around here lol.... only got 10 :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    make good posts, don't spam, get along with other members......dunno why I'm telling you this I have a grey gem :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donna1965)
    what do u have to do to get a rep around here lol.... only got 10 :rolleyes:
    To start with, don't beg for rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    make good posts, don't spam, get along with other members......dunno why I'm telling you this I have a grey gem :rolleyes:
    And you hate newbies.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what you have to do to get rep around here. It used to be based on quality of posts, now it seems the only way is to arrange to swap rep. Who cares anyway? It should be removed; it's meaningless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    wasnt was just wondering hun x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    hehe ah well.. i think i have 1!.does it matter?

lu xXx

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so obsessed with rep. It'll come, but not if you go on about it all the time. In fact, that'll more than likely get you neg rep.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    And you hate newbies.
    well...um..yeah ok fine I admit it I do

acceptance is the first step to finding a cure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    Don't be so obsessed with rep. It'll come, but not if you go on about it all the time. In fact, that'll more than likely get you neg rep.
    not obsessed at all hun was only asking :-) havent gone on about it... its first time ive asked any way :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    well...um..yeah ok fine I admit it I do

acceptance is the first step to finding a cure
    I thought you wanted neg rep lol

Except I gave you +itive by accident, sorry about that

ReputationRep:
    not obsessed at all hun was only asking :-) havent gone on about it its ...first time ive asked any way :-)
    Well you've got some now, so go away

ReputationRep:
    not obsessed at all hun was only asking :-) havent gone on about it... its first time ive asked any way :-)

Well, I was just warning you in case you started. Begging for rep gets right on my tits, y'see.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I was just warning you in case you started. Begging for rep gets right on my tits, y'see.
    That's why I tell people to ask me for rep in my sig... to piss everyone else off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Well you've got some now, so go away
    awww fanks m8 xxx so have u got more ..... one good turn deserves another

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I don't know what you have to do to get rep around here. It used to be based on quality of posts, now it seems the only way is to arrange to swap rep. Who cares anyway? It should be removed; it's meaningless.
    i totally agree. half my rep has been for totally stupid things, and then i can do stuff like spend 3 hours doing the birthday list and i don't get anything. there seems to eb no logic to people's rep-giving. i've pretty much stopped giving it out as well.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    whore for it.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'll probably get neg rep now for giving you some. And don't even try to give me any, because you can't .

ReputationRep:
    i doubt you'll do much how much rep you give is worked out on post count, the rep you've got and how long you've been here
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    hey good looking.....can I have some rep please

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.