The Student Room Group

British girls want to be in the hood & third world people want to be in a skyscraper

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Mayathebee100
Firstly I have 2 children so it's hardly likely I'm a virgin hunny unless you're saying I'm a Messiah.

Secondly Hun you're the racist. People like you think only white people can be racist for noticing race whereas any other race can notice race.

In fact the government, media and educators are racist. It's terrible to criticise or anyone.... unless they are white, male, Christian or heterosexual in which case it's good to criticise them.

Black pride is good, white pride is terrible..... because you are part of the majority who holds this opinion.... you are part of a racist majority.

You need to get on Stormfront b1tch.

Ps as a special gift to you here is a music video

Alt-right wins the debate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know that watching your wife have sex with a superior bl*ack man and then raising her b*stard children doesnt mean theyre yours right?
The real racists are racists like you who cant handle being cuck'd because no white girl would actually choose you. But of course its all her fault. You've clearly never actually dealt with racism because you;re clearly on the giving end, so here's a special gift to explain it for you

[video="youtube;l0d1t7w6AhM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0d1t7w6AhM[/video]
8=============================== =====================D
Signed
Dr P. Ness
Attorney at Balls and Penises
Original post by GCoates470
You are an awful Alt-right if you cannot tell that you are being sh*t posted using quite clear jokes. You should have just responded with KEK. You are a pretty bad representative for the alt-right. You should go to /pol/ though mate.

I use the internet to find out alternative media info, understand the global political landscape, Wikileaks etc. Do my banking, Amazon, eBay, file my work time sheets, FaceTime, WhatsApp etc.

I have no idea about World of Warcraft, Second Life, the Dark Web, KEK or /pol/ .
What does KEK or /pol/ mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
okayyyy..
Original post by Mayathebee100
I get your point, it's sensible. I guess the principle here is our people aspiring downwards whereas the third world people are aspiring upwards.

Where do you think that is going to lead us?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly? The exact same place ...

Pretty much everyone has the opportunity to to a top uni in this country, if you work hard enough, you can get into uni and have an amazing career right? But eventually (as is happening now), most people HAVE degrees, and now it's not an advantage to have a degree, it's just a disadvantage not to. Same with work experience, really. Not everyone can have the top jobs - and I think more people are just aware of that. Having enough money for a house and a car, to raise a family and maybe have a holiday once a year or couple of years - that's the realistic life goal for most people.

Very few people would turn down a hundred million pound skyscraper.... But working super hard every day of your life to just have a better car and a better house.... It's all a bit mundane.

Whereas if you live in a country in absolute poverty the odds are you need to be the top to get out and have even a decent standard of living
I'm Western and I'm totally into skyscrappers, corporations etc, I don't think any reasonable girl would set hood life as a goal unless she has really given up on mainstream goals / has low self esteem / does not believe in her ability.
Stop hanging around with chavs, if you grew up in Western Europe I can say with 100% certainty you did not grow up in the hood and you never experienced poverty.
Also stop getting triggered by that beige power video, nobody respects the Canadians. You can't really claim you're a part of a master race if you feel threatened by some 5'2 roadman who talks like Kermit the Frog and forgot he's not Black.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending