Attention: Students in Amsterdam! :)

Watch
elekro
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys, I'm a student from LSBU in London, and I'm in my final year which means ...... *DUN DUN DUUUUUUN* ...... dissertation! But to make this year a bit more bearable I chose a topic that I find fun and interesting which includes travelling to Amsterdam for research: Cannabis So I'll be over next Tuesday(13th December) and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating. I'm looking for participants for interviews that will take about an hour to complete(free coffee, cake etc ) and for surveys that won't take longer than 15 minutes! The title of the project is "An evaluation of the use of Labelling theory in understanding the self-image of cannabis users across the UK and Holland", and I want to compare the attitudes towards smokers in the two countries! Even if you're not interested in participating but you're up for a chat or if anyone else wanting participants, I'm in! Just drop a reply and we'll arrange it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (31)
28.97%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.35%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
55.14%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.54%

Watched Threads