Deimantukas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I need to write about two informal systems/processes/ways of working which can develop in all organisations.
Can someone offer couple examples? Please!
BobBobson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I guess you could talk about hieracrchial structures where there is a leader at the top who commands the next level down with more people all the way down to the low level works. Or you could talk about democratic organistations where every member is equal and each get an equal vote in what happens.
Deimantukas
Rep:
?
(Original post by BobBobson)
I guess you could talk about hieracrchial structures where there is a leader at the top who commands the next level down with more people all the way down to the low level works. Or you could talk about democratic organistations where every member is equal and each get an equal vote in what happens.
Thank you, this has given me a good clue. Appreciate it.
writing guru
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Diemantukas... it depends on if its related to human resources, financial management or systems? Can you be more specific?
Deimantukas
Rep:
?
(Original post by writing guru)
Diemantukas... it depends on if its related to human resources, financial management or systems? Can you be more specific?
Well I am studying Business Management Level 3. It includes organizational structures, systems and strategies. Does this explain it a little bit better?

Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (243)
57.58%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (55)
13.03%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
10.9%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.53%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.27%

Watched Threads