Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!!Just wondering if there is anyone on here at all who is going to be staying in the Kingswood 1 halls this year? I have my room number etc.Im in Room C025 .I have no clue what that means.But yay!!Hopefully ill be seeing some of you guys soon.Ill try not to blow you all up whilst cooking-but i cant promise anythng Haha
    From Andy

ReputationRep:
    Hey ajking. I'll be in Kingswood 1 too

ReputationRep:
    Hey james!!!Yay!I officially know that im not gonna be the only one in that acomodation!!What are you studying at uni then?Im a zoology man!grrrr!lol!

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I'm in C10*, the floor above. I'll make sure to stomp on the floor really loud at night. Lol!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I'm taking Economics ajking. And Jade, I'll be throwing things at my ceiling all night so we might not get much sleep in!

Both of you should go to "you go further.co.uk" (remove spaces) and sign up; there's loads of Kingswood 1 people there.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks james173, I signed up to the other website as well. It's nice talking to people before you get there, makes it all a bit more "real."

ReputationRep:
    Yes, B something-something.

ReputationRep:
    Bah...where are all the people from A block (the best one) :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, A block is the best

ReputationRep:
    i used to live in A block last year.....it was good, apart from the fact that some douchebag kept stealing my food from the pantry all the time.....blah!....but anyways, this year i'm gonna live in the C block.....i hope its as good as A block....i forgot my room number.....but i think its in the ground floor....

btw, ajking......you wont be able to blow up things while cooking because there is no a kitchen.....just make sure you are not the guy responsible for one of those fire alarms.....

ReputationRep:
    I'm in C-block too. I hope it's good, but tbh it wouldn't matter however awful it was; it'd just make everyone stick together more

EDIT: I just signed up to facebook and went to the RHUL group. In there there's a Kingswood 1 and 2 group - there you can find loads of photos, exterior and interior. Very useful.

ReputationRep:
    do u know if room no CZ7 is kingswood 1 or 2?

ReputationRep:
    Anything with a letter in is Kingswood 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skitz)
    Anything with a letter in is Kingswood 1.
    thx!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.