Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hi i am doing health and social coursework and i am really stuck can you please help me i need to explain statutory, private and voluntary (care sectors) please write back thanks much appreciated xx

    Loz, what is your unit title called? I may be able to help but I can't do the work for you. I'm sure if you do some research you'll soon be able to find out what they are.


University open days

  • Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.