Why people refuse to believe pizzagate

Watch
Therec00
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
To believe everything the researchers have concluded would be ignorant,
just as much to ignore all of it would be.

Whether it is drugs, drug money, prostitutes, illegal political funds, or people trafficking, this is the only conspiracy when the mainstream media have violently and passionately tried to dismiss it, when compared to every other conspiracy theory where they largely go ignored and no one cares about them.

There isn't a middle ground, people simply have to read the emails and draw a conclusion from them, without the media using their new buzzword "fake news" to distract you from the truth.

The sad thing is, now all of the Podesta emails will be dismissed, even if some of them did contain criminal activity,
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Therec00)

Whether it is drugs, drug money, prostitutes, illegal political funds, or people trafficking, this is the only conspiracy when the mainstream media have violently and passionately tried to dismiss it, when compared to every other conspiracy theory where they largely go ignored and no one cares about them.

There isn't a middle ground, people simply have to read the emails and draw a conclusion from them, without the media using their new buzzword "fake news" to distract you from the truth.

The sad thing is, now all of the Podesta emails will be dismissed, even if some of them did contain criminal activity,
I don't know, all the artwork I've seen.. is really disturbing
Therec00
Rep:
(Original post by Ciel.)
I don't know, all the artwork I've seen.. is really disturbing
Not enough to convict him.

The best all this evidence can get you is a surveillance warrant.

But that is now worthless.
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Not enough to convict him.

The best all this evidence can get you is a surveillance warrant.

But that is now worthless.
Of course not. If at least 60% of what the conspiracy theory says is true, there's no way any of them would get convicted, ever.
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I swear this **** is going to drive me insane now. Why the f would they talk about 'pizza' in their emails, they don't even make sense.
Olie
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Interview with the owner of the pizzeria caught up in this, note how little of the creepy and weird stuff in the emails and on his instagram is talked about and he clearly knew everything he was going to be asked, if Pizzagate really is completely bogus and 'fake news' then why do the big media outlets covering it seem so afraid to acknowledge some of the more dark and disturbing things found about this guy and others alleged to be involved? There's so much that could have been asked that wasn't.

I refuse to 100% believe Pizzagate until I see conclusive proof, of which there is none at this point, but having followed it the last few weeks, seen the circumstantial evidence and seen the bizarre media coverage of it, I really do think there is at the very least something worth an official investigation going on here and it's important to bear in mind how widespread an issue child abuse is right now. An online paedophile ring of 70,000 members was exposed last year, Norway paedophile rings discovered just a few weeks ago, the abuse scandal in football in this country recently, 100s of children allegedly abused in US gymnastics that was reported yesterday, and then actually in Washington, Dennis Hastert, the Former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives convicted for child molesting last year, the list goes on. Yet the many of the big media outlets, many of whom were clearly very pro-Clinton come straight out and declare it to be outright false and to be a fabricated alt-right conspiracy, not a conspiracy theory, not unproven rumours, but completely fake without any apparent further investigation whatsoever. How on earth can they be so certain when paedophilia in elite circles and positions of authority is so widespread across the world?

And if anyone still believes 'Pizzagate' to be absurd and too far-fetched, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dQVRLrCbZs&t=1s

(Note: I'm no conspiracy theorist, I assumed it to be complete nonsense the first I heard of it too, but I now do think it is a real possibility that there is at least an element of truth to some of the allegations.)
The Epicurean
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
How many victims have come forward?
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The Epicurean)
How many victims have come forward?
We might need to wait 10-20 years for that, just like with the football scandal.
Dodgypirate
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
No conclusive proof, only circumstantial evidence.

/thread.
username1539513
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

What IS this Pizzagate?
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Therec00
Rep:
Wouldn't it be funny If John Podesta is actually obsessed with pasta, pizza and ice cream, and they raid his house and found thousands of cookbooks and cooking utensils .
Therec00
Rep:
(Original post by Dodgypirate)
No conclusive proof, only circumstantial evidence.

/thread.
Circumstantial evidence can get you a surveillance warrant though.
Dodgypirate
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Circumstantial evidence can get you a surveillance warrant though.
I suppose so.

If I were a high official in the FBI, I'd ask them to probe it, just to be certain.
Therec00
Rep:
Apparently pizza means an arms deal,

dominos is the toppling of a government ?

This just got interesting .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCTzFNrsKns

Pizzagate is the covert funding of ISIS by Hilary Clinton
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads