Computer Science at University of Westminster- any good? Watch

litstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I just received an offer from the University of Westminster, for computer science.

If you've gone there or are currently going there, how is the university? In general and computer science specific. Do you recommend and be honest, please.

Also is there anyone else potentially going there next year for computer science?

Thank you!
TheDokhaKing
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello, I'm currently in my first year for computer games development. To be honest, this course feels much better than I anticipated. The staff is very friendly and all the study materials are available online. Computer science specific the university is terrific. The science campus feel very good and modern, all the technological facilities are up to date. In general I would reccomend this university.
Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by litstar)
Hi, I just received an offer from the University of Westminster, for computer science.

If you've gone there or are currently going there, how is the university? In general and computer science specific. Do you recommend and be honest, please.

Also is there anyone else potentially going there next year for computer science?

Thank you!
Hi there

Firstly congratulations on gaining an offer to study Computer Science at Westminster. We offer applicant days to all offer holders as well as personalised campus tours. If you want to see Westminster and haven't attended an Open Day please contact Course Enquiries who will arrange this for you.

Best wishes and good luck!

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
    All departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads